Monday, November 21, 2011

I AM A HATER...

...I hate racism.

...I hate corruption.

...I hate typso.

...I hate prejudice.

...I hate loud chatter in elevators.

...I hate stupid people.

..which means I hate most people other than me (although some days I deserve to be hated by myself)

...I hate spam emails.

...I hate rainy days when I'm outdoors.

...I hate sunny days when I'm stuck indoors.

...I hate doubters, especially since I doubt myself enough.

...I hate friends who expects me to be entertaining, even when I am not.

...I hate thin people who complains about being fat.

...As of today, I really hate motorcyclist who flouts the traffic rules, and yet when an accident occurs, they are well protected by the legal and insurance systems.

...I hate boredom, and boring people (i.e. people who are boring, and situations where I bore people)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! i wonder whether you also hate your life or not :D

Justin said...

Nah. I don't hate my life, but I hate parts of it. I also hate the fact that I know I need to change the parts I hate, improvements, in other words, and I hate the fact that I know I am the only one who can change it, with my own effort.

Thanks for dropping by. Visitors are something I definitely don't hate.