Monday, June 25, 2012

Building A Wardrobe: The Evolution of Men


I had pants that short before. I was laughed at by my entire audit team.
Now I know I was just "fashion forward".

Not that many years ago, when the term "menswear" bring forth images of burly men cursing like a drunk sailor with a sea urchin up his arse, rather than men in techni-coloured coats and chinos, "building a wardrobe" literally meant going to your local hardware store to purchase nails and wooden planks to build a storage compartment for your clothes.

Nowadays, "building a wardrobe" means ensuring you have in your closet the latest fall fashion's turtleneck knitted sweater to match your suede trousers and accessorising with leather gloves and a gentleman's umbrella.

http://www.dailychilli.com/happenings/18802-sneak-peek-at-hams-fall-fashion-coming-soon

No comments: